#1 June 9th, 2021 11:16 AM

Miss_Katia

Weekly Teaser

Hi folks, starting this week I will be posting weekly teasers for the coming week within this thread! What type of ISM images are your favourite/what kind of teaser would you like to see? Example: creative shots, close ups, selfies, full body, other?

Last edited by Miss_Katia (June 9th, 2021 11:33 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#2 June 9th, 2021 07:12 PM

dotspal

Re: Weekly Teaser

Hi Katia! A smiling face closeup, a hint of the personality of the upcoming contributor! A bit like an extension of the coming up bar on the homepage  smile Also, wouldn´t a full body image ruin the wait? Well, a personal preference I guess smile take care, and thanks for the marvellous work.

#3 June 10th, 2021 10:25 AM

Miss_Katia

dotspal wrote:

Hi Katia! A smiling face closeup, a hint of the personality of the upcoming contributor! A bit like an extension of the coming up bar on the homepage  smile Also, wouldn´t a full body image ruin the wait? Well, a personal preference I guess smile take care, and thanks for the marvellous work.

Thanks for your viewpoint dotspal. We shall see if anyone has any other preferences in the coming hours. You take care too :-)

Last edited by Miss_Katia (June 10th, 2021 10:25 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#4 June 10th, 2021 11:15 AM

ashmedi

Hey Katia  <3

I have vision problems which influence my choices, but I realize my problems shouldn't infringe on other subscribers,
     and it is an accepted fact that the contributor decides what style and content she is comfortable with...

Having said that, I have always enjoyed ISM as an educational tool which has shown me the incredible diversity in the complete female form as well as the diversity of all the individual parts and components of the female body...

I have always preferred well lit and focused images, and because of the diversity I like a mix of images, I like close ups of the individual components as well as close ups of larger areas such as the face, breast, etc...  I find it interesting being able to study everything from the complete female form as well as all the component parts that contribute to the final unique female form...

I have no idea if I have answered your question, but I would enjoy anything you wished to use as a teaser  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 June 10th, 2021 12:49 PM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Hey Katia  <3

I have vision problems which influence my choices, but I realize my problems shouldn't infringe on other subscribers,
     and it is an accepted fact that the contributor decides what style and content she is comfortable with...

Having said that, I have always enjoyed ISM as an educational tool which has shown me the incredible diversity in the complete female form as well as the diversity of all the individual parts and components of the female body...

I have always preferred well lit and focused images, and because of the diversity I like a mix of images, I like close ups of the individual components as well as close ups of larger areas such as the face, breast, etc...  I find it interesting being able to study everything from the complete female form as well as all the component parts that contribute to the final unique female form...

I have no idea if I have answered your question, but I would enjoy anything you wished to use as a teaser  wink

Hi Ashmedi <3

Thanks for sharing insight with your experience with vision challenges, and close up shots are very beautiful, I must agree.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#6 June 11th, 2021 10:52 AM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

Primary Folio shot by Anya_C from Greece

Golden-Curve-003.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Emily_Newman from Australia + link to her previous folios here: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … nded_touch

honey-and-wax-049.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#7 June 12th, 2021 04:46 PM

momerath

Thanks for next week's teaser pics, Miss Katia! I'm much looking forward to Emily_Newman's new folio, as I'm an admirer of her work.

#8 June 14th, 2021 10:49 AM

ashmedi

Thanks, Katia  <3

Both young beauties are alluring,  and both are a pleasant promise of what is to come...
Emily, who has already posted 2 enchanting folios, will be embraced lovingly as she shares even more beautiful photos...

It will give me a reason to get up  lol  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#9 June 15th, 2021 10:34 AM

Miss_Katia

:-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#10 June 18th, 2021 09:58 AM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

(PIIIINK)

Primary Folio shot by Viktoria_D from Russia

chuvstvennost-001.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Taylor_K from Australia + link to her previous folios here: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … exposure_3

dare-to-peep-004.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#11 June 18th, 2021 10:44 AM

redbird

Aiiieeeee I love Taylor_K so much! She looks completely different in every shoot. Loving the pinky themes smile.

#12 June 18th, 2021 11:10 AM

Miss_Katia

redbird wrote:

Aiiieeeee I love Taylor_K so much! She looks completely different in every shoot. Loving the pinky themes smile.

She's so cuuute!

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#13 June 28th, 2021 09:55 AM

Miss_Katia

Hey hello hi,

I was away unwell last week, however I am here today gifting you with this weeks teasers...

Primary Folio shot by Marie_V from Australia

mannequin-106.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Cody_J from Australia  + link to her previous folios here: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … olio=leica

Morning-Light-016.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#14 July 5th, 2021 10:47 AM

Miss_Katia

I haven't had much luck with cold and flu season this year, however here are this weeks teasers... both I'm SUPER excited about!!

Primary Folio shot by Penelope_V from Australia

one-with-self-011.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Milly_G from Australia + link to her previous folios here: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … desiderata

Noon-Delight-124.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#15 July 9th, 2021 02:17 PM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

Primary Folio shot by Tina_C from the US

passenger-seat-142.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Samara_L from Australia  + link to her previous folios here: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … =8thwonder

Pomegranate-Red-042.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#16 July 11th, 2021 10:50 AM

ashmedi

Both young ladies are attractive, but I am waiting for Tina_C  smile

She has beautiful features and I love Pixie hair styles...
and even tho her 2 points of interest are either out of the pic or hidden by the parasol handle,
her upper body looks very appealing, highly desirable, and beautifully proportioned to her body...  <3

#17 July 12th, 2021 09:54 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

and even tho her 2 points of interest are either out of the pic or hidden by the parasol handle,
her upper body looks very appealing, highly desirable, and beautifully proportioned to her body...  <3

Yes pixie cuts are very attractive! Her folio will be going live today actually :-)

I hope you love it!

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#18 July 12th, 2021 11:03 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

Yes pixie cuts are very attractive! Her folio will be going live today actually :-)

I hope you love it!

You confused me for a minute when you said Today,  but then I remembered you wrote that on Monday in your world,
and I am reading it on Sunday in my world wink

But I most certainly will love her wink

#19 July 12th, 2021 11:50 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

I hope you love it!

You confused me for a minute when you said Today,  but then I remembered you wrote that on Monday in your world,
and I am reading it on Sunday in my world wink

But I most certainly will love her wink

Oh yes, well today in my world and tomorrow in yours :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#20 July 16th, 2021 10:43 AM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

Primary Folio shot by Frances_T from Australia

every-angle-128.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Mallory_A from Australia  + link to her previous folios here:  https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … t_to_light

the-elements-200.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#21 July 23rd, 2021 11:22 AM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

Primary Folio shot by Otilia from Moldova

Creative-Verse-003.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Galina from Russia + link to her previous folios here:  https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … y_of_ten_2

gluboko-v-lesu-013.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#22 July 30th, 2021 10:14 AM

Miss_Katia

NEXT WEEKS TEASERS…

Primary Folio shot by Jean_B from Australia

dancing-kisses-002.jpg

Reload Folio shot by Esther_C from Australia  + link to her previous folios here:  https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_art … am_my_muse

mirror-canvas-027.jpg

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#23 July 30th, 2021 10:52 AM

ashmedi

Thanks for the teaser, Kat  <3

Both of the young ladies are gorgeous, will be nice to see another folio by Esther, and Jean is definitely a keeper as well...

Esther's BA files are all incredible, and her confession was gorgeous and educational...

Have a good day and a great weekend  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (July 30th, 2021 11:05 AM)

#24 August 3rd, 2021 09:58 PM

ashmedi

Is Jean_B still coming sometime? 
She is not in the next 3 thumbnails for new contributors, and it is already Tuesday, and there is only 5 days left in the week...

#25 August 4th, 2021 09:37 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Is Jean_B still coming sometime? 
She is not in the next 3 thumbnails for new contributors, and it is already Tuesday, and there is only 5 days left in the week...

Yes her folio will be live on Sunday!

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer