#1 June 7th, 2021 07:01 PM

peoplearepeople

Magentata

What does she become ? After making her beautiful naked pictures of herself, allowing us to discover her pretty body in nature, did she make another set of picture ? Somewhere else than in happycamper ?

#2 June 8th, 2021 09:49 AM

redbird

Re: Magentata

Unfortunately, no. She DID do a BA though! Some people don't feel the need to contribute more than once and that's a-okay. It can be sad for fans of those people for sure but we must respect their wishes.

#3 June 8th, 2021 09:50 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

What does she become ? After making her beautiful naked pictures of herself, allowing us to discover her pretty body in nature, did she make another set of picture ? Somewhere else than in happycamper ?

Hello peoplearepeople, unfortunately this was her only submission here on ISM. However, she does have a Beautiful Agony if you're interested: https://beautifulagony.com/

Search for artist number 1324 and she will come up!

Last edited by Miss_Katia (June 8th, 2021 09:50 AM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#4 June 15th, 2021 01:35 AM

peoplearepeople

Perhaps ISM should ask her to do a new set, ten years after, it could be charming. :-)

#5 June 15th, 2021 10:32 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

Perhaps ISM should ask her to do a new set, ten years after, it could be charming. :-)

Ooo, that's an idea pap!

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#6 June 16th, 2021 12:01 AM

peoplearepeople

Hummm... can't wait for it. I hope she'll make so beautiful pictures again as she did.

#7 June 16th, 2021 12:14 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:
peoplearepeople wrote:

Ooo, that's an idea pap!

Hey Katia  <3
There is a forum thread from last year on this returning topic, and I think in the past, ISM did contact some and request returning photos...
I have always been in favour of that, and there are more than a few that have done it in the past...

This is the link and title  ...  Contributors who returns years later

https://ishotmyself.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3210

btw, I also bumped it so it can be seen and updated  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#8 June 16th, 2021 09:45 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:
peoplearepeople wrote:

Ooo, that's an idea pap!

Hey Katia  <3
There is a forum thread from last year on this returning topic, and I think in the past, ISM did contact some and request returning photos...
I have always been in favour of that, and there are more than a few that have done it in the past...

This is the link and title  ...  Contributors who returns years later

https://ishotmyself.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3210

btw, I also bumped it so it can be seen and updated  wink

Thanks for bumping the thread Ashmedi, fingers crossed it picks up some traction with previous contributors :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#9 June 19th, 2021 08:50 PM

peoplearepeople

How to know if ISM had contacted her if, as Ashmedi said, we are not allowed to contact artists ourself... ?

#10 June 22nd, 2021 09:55 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

How to know if ISM had contacted her if, as Ashmedi said, we are not allowed to contact artists ourself... ?

If I notice a requested contributor re submits, I will be sure to notify you here on the forum :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#11 July 27th, 2021 12:13 AM

peoplearepeople

Sad we don't have any news about her...
ISM should celebrate her first contribution by sharing her original pictures, without any "photoshoping" ? ;-)

#12 July 27th, 2021 09:53 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

Sad we don't have any news about her...
ISM should celebrate her first contribution by sharing her original pictures, without any "photoshoping" ? ;-)

Oh which image do you feel is photoshopped?

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#13 July 29th, 2021 11:11 PM

peoplearepeople

oops, my bad smile !
I misuse the word "photoshop", I didn't mean any modification about quality or reality of pictures.
It was just a feeling about some pictures which seem coming from the same original one.
For example, pictures 137 and 192 seem to be the same but with two different focus ?
Or 96 which look like "cutted" in half smile .

#14 July 30th, 2021 09:46 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

oops, my bad smile !
I misuse the word "photoshop", I didn't mean any modification about quality or reality of pictures.
It was just a feeling about some pictures which seem coming from the same original one.
For example, pictures 137 and 192 seem to be the same but with two different focus ?
Or 96 which look like "cutted" in half smile .

Ohh I see what you mean now. Back in 2010 the camera technology was a lot different to the cameras these days. A lot of cameras back then didn't have a wide angle option, and if they did, a lot of people didn't know how to operate and change it for wider focus. So a lot of images came out quite cropped as you have pointed out!

Luckily these days people are a lot more tech and camera savvy so we have the privilege of seeing more in frame :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#15 August 2nd, 2021 02:13 AM

peoplearepeople

You're right about technology wink but as I said, and as numbers of photos do from 1 to 281, I did wonder if they are more pictures available from her smile .
Like the "cropped" one or uncropped possibility wink

#16 August 2nd, 2021 09:58 AM

Miss_Katia

peoplearepeople wrote:

You're right about technology wink but as I said, and as numbers of photos do from 1 to 281, I did wonder if they are more pictures available from her smile .

We cull any duplicates or outtakes and post all other images for ISM to enjoy :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#17 August 4th, 2021 04:13 AM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:
peoplearepeople wrote:

We cull any duplicates or outtakes and post all other images for ISM to enjoy :-)

Hey Kat...

I think you and people are sort of at cross purposes...
People says the file numbering indicates Magenta took 281 photos, and I believe she may have taken many more...
People knows ISM uploaded 40 images in Magentas folio...
I believe that people is convinced that ISM is sitting on 281 minus 40 = 241 images and that is what he wants to see...

I know Magenta took more than 281 photos, but I do not believe she sent 281 images to ISM...
What I don't know is how many did ISM receive,  and how many did Magenta delete or remove from the gallery before sending...

Kat, I know everything you have aid is factually correct, but it lacks numbers to satisfy people as to the missing 240 files...
I think People would be happy if you confirmed ISM did not get all 281 images, and that Magenta would have culled flawed images before ISM even got the chance to see thoe...

Just my $0.02 CAD

Last edited by ashmedi (August 4th, 2021 08:39 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#18 August 4th, 2021 09:52 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:
peoplearepeople wrote:

Hey Kat...

I think you and people are sort of at cross purposes...
People says the file numbering indicates Magenta took 281 photos, and I believe she may have taken many more...
People knows ISM uploaded 40 images in Magentas folio...
I believe that people is convinced that ISM is sitting on 281 minus 40 = 241 images and that is what he wants to see...

I know Magenta took more than 281 photos, but I do not believe she sent 281 images to ISM...
What I don't know is how many did ISM receive,  and how many did Magenta delete or remove from the gallery before sending...

Kat, I know everything you have aid is factually correct, but it lacks numbers to satisfy people as to the missing 240 files...
I think People would be happy if you confirmed ISM did not get all 281 images, and that Magenta would have culled flawed images before ISM even got the chance to see thoe...

Just my $0.02 CAD

Hey Ash, thanks for you 2c.

I understand what People had communicated. And there are many reasons why we don’t post each and every image. And yes another being we don’t necessarily receive all images, or the cameras numbering systems can glitch, etc. However circling back to the main point and our process as mentioned: we cull any duplicates or outtakes and post all other images for ISM to enjoy.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#19 August 8th, 2021 04:38 PM

peoplearepeople

Thanks for your helps and understandings.
What a pity to not enjoy more of her... that's it.

Board footer