#1 May 10th, 2021 01:23 PM

Miss_Katia

Hello ISMF

Hello all, I thought I would introduce myself. I am Miss Katia and I have taken over Viva's role as ISM Editor as of last week - very big shoes to fill! I am slowly familiarizing myself with all things ISM and am keen to start chatting to you all on the ISM Forum.

I'm in my early 30's, I love cats (cats pictures and memes always welcome), and am a practicing artist. I have a background in fine art - primarily photography – although my art practice also involves video performance and sculpture :-)

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was quite low key. I caught a cold last week so spent most of it relaxing and eating cough drops on the couch.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the ISMF!

Miss Katia

Last edited by Miss_Katia (May 10th, 2021 01:59 PM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#2 May 10th, 2021 09:15 PM

mori910g

Re: Hello ISMF

Hi Miss_Katia, nice to make your acquaintance! My weekend is sort of not over yet, as I work in care on shifts and my weekend this week ran from yesterday until tomorrow. Today the highlight was going to get my 2nd COVID-19 jab and then writing this reply. I've been subscribing to ISM since not long after it first opened and it's my favourite (with IFM) erotic site on the net. A lot of contributors have come and gone in that time, nearly 20 years now, but the ethos of ISM seems to not change, which is good.

I do have a question, and as you say "any questions" I'm wondering whether the time until the next set shown over the pics of upcoming sets (18 hours at the time of writing) is the amount in Australia or if people from different zones see different times. I would expect the next one to only be a few hours away here in the UK. Nothing like the Deep End wink

#3 May 11th, 2021 11:11 AM

ashmedi

Hello Miss_Katia wink

I am a long time subscriber and have got to know a lot of the Feck admins over the years...

Being a curious old girl watcher, I notice Miss_Katia is not a contributor to ISM  Y? / N?

I have had warm connections with Viva, Lauren, Max, Bobby,just to mention a few...

I love cats, and have always had felines in my life...
I currently have 2 male foundlings that I believe are probably brothers or litter mates called F (Whiskers) Mulder and D (Stripes) Scully...
They were adopted Jan 29th, 2016 and I think they were born around May 2015...
Every single one I have had living here always have their own unique persona and traits...

Pleased to meet you and look forward to getting to know you  wink 

btw,  Is there any place where we could see your artistic endeavors?  Photography? Sculptures? Videos?

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 May 12th, 2021 10:29 AM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:

Hello Miss_Katia wink

I am a long time subscriber and have got to know a lot of the Feck admins over the years...

Being a curious old girl watcher, I notice Miss_Katia is not a contributor to ISM  Y? / N?

I have had warm connections with Viva, Lauren, Max, Bobby,just to mention a few...

I currently have 2 male foundlings that I believe are probably brothers or litter mates called F (Whiskers) Mulder and D (Stripes) Scully...
Every single one I have had living here always have their own unique persona and traits...

btw,  Is there any place where we could see your artistic endeavors?  Photography? Sculptures? Videos?

Hello Ashmedi, I’m not sure what you mean by ‘old girl watcher’? And no, I am not a contributor.

Lovely to hear you have come to create warm connections with Viva and previous admins over the years.

Haha, great cat names – especially enjoying Scully because of the Gillian Anderson reference.

Yes, all cats have their own persona, it’s quite fun to observe. One of mine is a bit of a Princess and a complete odd ball, and the other is very cuddly, gentle and intuitive.

And I appreciate you expressing interest in my art practice Ashmedi, although I like to keep my artistic endeavours separate from my work life :-)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#5 May 12th, 2021 11:22 AM

Miss_Katia

mori910g wrote:

Hi Miss_Katia, nice to make your acquaintance! My weekend is sort of not over yet, as I work in care on shifts and my weekend this week ran from yesterday until tomorrow. Today the highlight was going to get my 2nd COVID-19 jab and then writing this reply. I've been subscribing to ISM since not long after it first opened and it's my favourite (with IFM) erotic site on the net. A lot of contributors have come and gone in that time, nearly 20 years now, but the ethos of ISM seems to not change, which is good.

I do have a question, and as you say "any questions" I'm wondering whether the time until the next set shown over the pics of upcoming sets (18 hours at the time of writing) is the amount in Australia or if people from different zones see different times. I would expect the next one to only be a few hours away here in the UK. Nothing like the Deep End wink

Hello mori910g, likewise!

Ooo, your second COVID jab – that’s great news :-). And I love hearing that ISM is your favourite erotic site on the net!

And in regards to your question, the time displayed over the upcoming sets seems to align with time zones.

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

#6 May 12th, 2021 12:29 PM

ashmedi

Miss_Katia wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

Hello Miss_Katia wink

Hello Ashmedi, I’m not sure what you mean by ‘old girl watcher’? And no, I am not a contributor.

Lovely to hear you have come to create warm connections with Viva and previous admins over the years.

Haha, great cat names – especially enjoying Scully because of the Gillian Anderson reference.

Yes, all cats have their own persona, it’s quite fun to observe. One of mine is a bit of a Princess and a complete odd ball, and the other is very cuddly, gentle and intuitive.

And I appreciate you expressing interest in my art practice Ashmedi, although I like to keep my artistic endeavours separate from my work life :-)

lol Miss_Katia... as a grammar nazi on FB, I should be more careful  wink
/Quote "Being a curious and old 'girl watcher', I notice Miss_Katia is not a contributor to ISM" /endQuote
You are only in your early thirties, you haven't hit your prime yet, and you certainly won't be "old" for a long long time, if ever...
BA had a contributor, 5210, called Rosalie who is 70, and after listening to her Confession and Agony, I don't consider her as "old" smile

Most young people like you do not get or see the X Files connection...  At the time I adopted them, the vet insisted I have names before he would see them... and x files was being revived... I did not know the sexes so both Mulder and Scully got Initials instead of names... The F could be Fochs, fritz, Franz, or Fiona, and the the D could be Dana, or Dave, Doug, Daria, whatever would fit the circumstances...

OK, No personal stuff,  but you did say to ask questions  wink

Thanks for the info and response, have a good night or day...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 May 12th, 2021 01:28 PM

Miss_Katia

ashmedi wrote:
Miss_Katia wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

Hello Miss_Katia wink

lol Miss_Katia... as a grammar nazi on FB, I should be more careful  wink
/Quote "Being a curious and old 'girl watcher', I notice Miss_Katia is not a contributor to ISM" /endQuote
You are only in your early thirties, you haven't hit your prime yet, and you certainly won't be "old" for a long long time, if ever...
BA had a contributor, 5210, called Rosalie who is 70, and after listening to her Confession and Agony, I don't consider her as "old" smile

Most young people like you do not get or see the X Files connection...  At the time I adopted them, the vet insisted I have names before he would see them... and x files was being revived... I did not know the sexes so both Mulder and Scully got Initials instead of names... The F could be Fochs, fritz, Franz, or Fiona, and the the D could be Dana, or Dave, Doug, Daria, whatever would fit the circumstances...

OK, No personal stuff,  but you did say to ask questions  wink

Thanks for the info and response, have a good night or day...

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying Ashmedi.

I grew up watching the X-Files, I used to cover my eyes every time an alien popped up on the screen! Haha, I was terrified! And maybe it's time for me to re watch the series... mainly because of Gillian Anderson lol.

Yes I did indeed prompt questions, however sharing my identity is off limits for me. I appreciate your curiosity and thank-you for understanding Ashmedi :-)

Last edited by Miss_Katia (May 12th, 2021 01:41 PM)

Miss Katia, ISM Editor

Board footer