#1 February 8th, 2021 12:23 PM

Miriam_R

Friends who Submitted

This is really for the contributors, but when I first contributed years ago, the question popped up "who would you like to most shoot themselves" and my instant thought was my best friend.
The reasons were many, we have known each other at this point for over 20years, we could share in this experience as we had so many times, and I wanted her to feel as empowered in her skin as I did mine in that moment.

Finally, almost 4 years later, Ingrid_G finally made it smile Hearing about how much fun she had, talking to her throughout the process and seeing the end result, it all felt really good! And when we look back on these in a few years time, I think it will be really special to have had this shared experience.

#2 February 8th, 2021 12:53 PM

viva

Re: Friends who Submitted

Ooh Miriam Ingrid is so gorgeous! and she reminds me of you <3

I love so much when my friends submit shoots. Theyre all so gorgeous and unique... two of my best friends, Gracie_Lee and Kawa, even won art prizes! SO PROUD! haha <3

#3 February 10th, 2021 11:14 AM

_hyperballad_

Re: Friends who Submitted

One of my dearest friends is *just* about to be published here & it was awesome to see them develop confidence in their self-shooting ability. It was so special to be their sounding board for the pictures they wanted to submit. So lovely!

Board footer