#1 December 6th, 2020 04:09 AM

smrapp

Georgia L on my mind!

The new Georgia_L folio continues the beautiful work from this wonderful contributor! From sweet and innocent like in Wild Saturation to down right uber sexual in Mandala, Georgia never disappoints!

Then move on to the IFM contributions and there are no words for her work there!

Thank you Georgia_L for the many great works contributed over the last few years, I hope you will continue for a long, long time!!!

#2 December 7th, 2020 10:07 AM

ashmedi

Re: Georgia L on my mind!

smrapp wrote:

The new Georgia_L folio continues the beautiful work from this wonderful contributor! From sweet and innocent like in Wild Saturation to down right uber sexual in Mandala, Georgia never disappoints!

Then move on to the IFM contributions and there are no words for her work there!

Thank you Georgia_L for the many great works contributed over the last few years, I hope you will continue for a long, long time!!!

Beautifully stated wink
Georgia is a beautiful girl, and her folios are beautifully crafted and special  <3 *hugs*
Thanks Georgia_L  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer