#1 November 27th, 2020 11:46 PM

smrapp

Brigita Hit List

What happened to the Hit List and Brigita climbing to the top only to be gone after a couple of days?
She is beautiful and I was really happy to see her there but today she is gone.
SMR

#2 November 28th, 2020 06:24 PM

sliecs

Re: Brigita Hit List

As far as I understand, the hitlist only contains the contributors of the past 30 days. Brigita's folio released October 27, so you were able to vote for her until yesterday.

Last edited by sliecs (November 28th, 2020 06:25 PM)

#3 November 29th, 2020 06:11 AM

smrapp

sliecs wrote:

As far as I understand, the hitlist only contains the contributors of the past 30 days. Brigita's folio released October 27, so you were able to vote for her until yesterday.

That makes sense but I still wonder why she was at the top of the list for like two days and now her name is off the list....anyways she is beautiful and I hope we see much, much more of her!!!

#4 November 29th, 2020 10:11 PM

sliecs

Just like I said: She happened to be at the top of the list, and then was removed because it's past 30 days. Nothing to wonder here. ;-)

I also hope she will return!

Last edited by sliecs (November 29th, 2020 10:11 PM)

#5 November 30th, 2020 10:24 AM

viva

yep Sliecs;s got it! Fortunately, we do have a little something extra from Brigita. Stay tuned for her reload early next year smile

#6 December 3rd, 2020 12:32 AM

smrapp

I can't wait Viva...….so many cute, beautiful women on ISM and IFM......love the hard work you all put in to bring it to us!

Board footer