#1 June 9th, 2020 06:53 PM

T-lust

How to find your way in the jungle?

Hi. There is a lot of nice things in this site ( I am new). How  to navigate. I can't find tags, and i can't find any "favorites". How do you find your way. Another thing. What about a slideshow?

I want to find the great photos of Laney. Da I have to search for her every time? Hmmm
Happy for a reply!

#2 June 10th, 2020 10:12 AM

viva

Re: How to find your way in the jungle?

Hi T-lust! welcome to our site! super exciting to have you. You're right to note that we do not have a "tag" feature, which many other sites have. This is intentional. as part of our ethical approach to erotica. Tagging contributors by type is a bit reductive, and not really consistent with the authenticity we strive for at ISM. Rather than providing an experience where you can find precisely the kind of women you want, our website is a place of discovery, where hopefully, you are finding people who move you erotically.. who you may not have searched for otherwise, if offered the option to stick to your preferred tags.

The ideal way of using ISM is, when you do find someone you like, download all their folios! That way you have your favourite images there on your hard-drive. To discover more contributors, you can explore the art prize feature, try the "random" sort of the folio section, explore by date posted, or by country of origin.

Another way to discover contributors is by hanging out in this forum, asking for recommendations and posting your favourites!

Once again we are so glad you're here, especially with your very good taste - Laney has a special place in my hear, too.

Board footer