#1 May 27th, 2020 05:05 PM

Piper_A

Tell me your fave!

This is a big question, but i want to see your favourite image on the site! Oh yes, I am well aware that there are nearly 500,000 images on here! But I often find that there will be a standout image in each folio that I fall in love with.
And if you're a contributor, tell me your favourite image of your own! I want to get a glimpse into exactly what each individual likes to see! I love creative shots, clever uses of props and mirrors, so shots that tick those boxes are always winners for me.
<3

#2 May 27th, 2020 06:53 PM

Spoerers

Re: Tell me your fave!

There are so many to die for in Billie_Jean's shoots from 2016, but image 130 from 'Rosy Crucifixion' is never far from my mind: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … rucifixion

#3 May 28th, 2020 09:45 AM

Piper_A

I can see why!! Such amazing nipples and she's incredibly beautiful!

#4 May 28th, 2020 01:42 PM

viva

oh my gosh there are just so many. I always think about Noefois' folio, palabrasfrescas. It won the art prize in a month where my primary was in the running - my first month at Feck HQ. Mine was the deciding vote, and I voted for her instead of myself! No regrets. These two images haunt me in the best way....

RMYs6dN.jpg?1

GAClbFV.jpg?1

#5 May 28th, 2020 01:44 PM

Mikaela

Fantastic question Piper!

I have two favourite images from my first folio "Rubellite - #102 because I look comfortable and relaxed and I think this shows I had really settled into the project, and #241 because there are like 4 of me and that was a really cool accidental mirror shot!

From my second folio "Sugar_Snap" my favourite image is #180 because I really like the soft curves of my tummy.

From other contributors, my standouts are images #048 and #193 from laura_j's "paradise_pink" because well.. you know how much glitter and sprinkles excite me <3 <3

#6 May 28th, 2020 01:45 PM

Mikaela

OH also! Image #139 in Amalia_C's "glass_flash" folio!

#7 May 28th, 2020 01:52 PM

viva

ooh nice choices from your folios Mikaela...

HH7rBiL.jpg

Fun fact about your primary! It actually drove me crazy because it's like over 400 images (go girl!) and I edited it once, I was sure of it, because it was such a stand out folio - but then somehow it disappeared! So I had to edit it again haha. I spent a lot of time with this primary <3 but it's so beautiful I could spend a whole lot more wink

#8 May 28th, 2020 01:56 PM

Piper_A

Omg SUCH good choices!! Viva I love getting glimpses into shoots from before my time with ISM, those shots are cool as hell. And Mikaela I KNEW you would pick Laura_J's shoot haha, I can read you like a book wink I have to agree with you on #180 from 'sugar_snap' - the curves of your body are absolutely out of this world.
Viva I'd love to see your fave shot from a folio of yours! <3

#9 May 28th, 2020 03:08 PM

viva

from my first, probably this one
nYYrWo0.jpg?1

i just know my body and i can see how thick and soft my pubes were, how intense my gaze, and I remember myself, so young and confrontational, dirty and feral and firm, strong and growing and beautiful and confused, this picture sums up who I was then and in some ways an essence of who I am inside.   

from my second, i went really fancy with lights and everything, I felt like a movie star and I just think these shots are hot tongue

0pt4Xnk.jpg

from my third shoot I love this face, again all about that... part of me that looks deep, sees into, and knows you are looking. I found this part of myself a bit challenging to grow into - in my life I always felt "too much", too intense, not inviting enough. I always felt too intelligent for most men. But now I know who I am

YlcqiWy.jpg?1

I'm a lot of things though! and I like my smile too <3

fwaYlk3.jpg?1

I've just submitted my fourth ever shoot and I'm quite nervous about it! That little baby-viva unlined wide-eyed face isn't exactly mine anymore. I hope my new shoot makes me proud and feel connected to myself, just like these others.

#10 May 28th, 2020 03:42 PM

Piper_A

Ok we're officially waving goodbye to my bogus rule of ONE image to rule them all haha - too many to choose from. Viva I really distinctly remember the first time I ever saw your primary. I think one of your pics might have been a free daily image or something? I remember being BLOWN the HECK away when I saw your bush! I remember thinking it was the most incredible, dense, soft-looking bush I had ever seen. Still to this day I have never seen anything like it! And now I get to be friends with the amazing woman attached to said bush - what a blessing!
Aforementioned bush shots:

KFiElq6.jpg?1 zZgtoqY.jpg?1 FxwDeVz.jpg?1

#11 May 28th, 2020 04:53 PM

Piper_A

Ok i'm gonna share my faves now! And yes there were too many to pick just one haha, so i'm breaking my own rule too!

A first fave is this shot from Essenden's handsfree shoot. I love everything Essenden does but I particularly love the way this shoot kinda referenced art history / the reclining nude. So beaut!
GAMeJ3D.jpg?1

This pic by Kaye_C is also incredibly beautiful, every pic she takes is so thoughtfully composed. I wish Kaye could do a shoot every day!
S90AgSU.jpg?1

Lucy_P has a special place in my heart for a few reasons but honestly the moment I decided she was the coolest person ever was when I saw this awesome shoot - the religious imagery, dusty pink light and vintage playboy?! Too many amazing things at once!
bzy5WJN.jpg?1

The gorgeous light play in Maggie_Finn's handsfree shoot is so incredibly beautiful, love this shot
yMtnLKG.jpg?1

I'm obsessed with everything Nicole_S does, and this cool abstract shot with mirrors and water is fkn amazing
n3ixfOS.jpg?1

This shot by Lucy_H is so clever and well executed! So simple but powerful. This shoot won the art prize the month my primary went up and while I was aiming for the art prize, when I saw that Lucy won I could see exactly why, such a deserving winner!
S08JPnc.jpg?1

I love this shot from Rose_L's primary because it's just such a clever idea! The mirror and the polariods! It left me wishing i'd thought of it first!
gi4uFTY.jpg?1

Sativah has done some incredible shoots and this lemony / tennis ball yellow masterpiece is no exception
CvBONPy.jpg?1

This pic from Sehra's shoot is also nothing short of amazing. Definitely one of my fave shoots I have seen.
ja4W8Iw.jpg?1

And last but not least, this shot by Joan_W because it's the first ISM picture that ever made me laugh out loud!
L05A0zE.jpg?1

#12 May 29th, 2020 11:20 AM

viva

omg pipes this was SOOOOOOOO good what a glorious stroll down memory lane

#13 June 2nd, 2020 10:19 AM

redbird

Arrrrrgh so hard to choose! I love so many shots from so many amazing people but one that always makes me giggle is cat_power by Junie, as it has my absolute favourite and perfectly timed pet photo bomb I've ever seen.

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_ima … .jpg&m=img

#14 June 2nd, 2020 10:53 AM

viva

ha! redbird that is awesome!

#15 June 2nd, 2020 11:00 AM

viva

Ahh piper I didnt see your ode to my pubes before.. thank you!! i love them too <3

#16 June 2nd, 2020 11:51 PM

Spoerers

Viva; does this mean you've reloaded and that we get to see a new folio sometime soon? I must have done something pretty good in a previous life to deserve this. Just when will it happen? I've always been a big fan of 'Shh', and especially no.90.

#17 June 3rd, 2020 10:14 AM

viva

oh thank you spoerers!! yes! i did a reload <3 I'll get it up soon smile

#18 June 3rd, 2020 10:29 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

i did a reload <3 I'll get it up soon smile

<3 *hugs* <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#19 June 3rd, 2020 02:54 PM

_hyperballad_

Zoe_M
TMpzGp5.jpg

Joyy
V0h7hwf.jpg

Maggie_R
9psNtm5.jpg

Gizele_Z
kABjE7F.jpg

I could go on & on! But these are a handful of my faves.

#20 June 4th, 2020 01:16 AM

mori910g

view_image.php?g=arachnophile&f=8aa11681b7cb777ea2002c28a4904d6.jpg&m=imgThis one by Lara_F is one of my favourites. She's beautiful, and so is Lara.....

#21 June 4th, 2020 03:12 PM

viva

ohhh that is such a cool shot

#22 June 5th, 2020 12:55 PM

Piper_A

OMGGG!!! That spider shot is so cool but it gives me goosebumps haha, I am so afraid of spiders!
Love your picks too Hyperballad! Also just a reminder I would love to see contributors' fave shots from their own folios... so Hyperballad, maybe you could bless us with your fave pic of yourself? <3 wink

#23 June 5th, 2020 03:32 PM

viva

yeah fave HB piccie please!!! so many folios to choose from!

#24 June 5th, 2020 03:34 PM

viva

yeah fave HB piccie please!!! so many folios to choose from!

#25 June 9th, 2020 04:28 PM

_hyperballad_

Hmmmm. Okay, I shall take a lil' peruse through the years <3

Also, how do I make the images I post not ridiculously, obnoxiously HUGEEEEEE? Please, halps?

Board footer