#1 March 26th, 2020 01:19 AM

ashmedi

I'm confused today, Mar 25th

I do not see any folio dated for Mar 25th for photos for a new contributor...

The only thing on the home page is a link for Tessa_M dated for today, but the link is for a video, and not images,
    and the link leads to her page where both videos are dated in Feb and the one image link is to Dec, 2019...

Something seems to be amiss  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 26th, 2020 09:17 AM

viva

Re: I'm confused today, Mar 25th

Thanks lovely. Due to these trying times, ISM will be going through some changes for the next while.

Please read the message on the front page:

A MESSAGE FROM ISHOTMYSELF
How much the world can change in just a few months! We hope all our subscribers and contributors are well, and able to get through this crisis without great loss.

Due to the disruptions caused by compulsory isolation we have decided to limit our update schedule to ensure we can keep up. For the first time since we started 17 years ago, we won't be able to bring you a new contributor every day. However we will have an update every day - alternating between new and returning contributors, and videos. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

All the contributors who get naked here are affected too. Did you know that as a Feck Ethical Erotica website, ISM gives them bonus payments for each time their content is viewed or downloaded? You can help by » buying a subscription today.

And if you're female bodied and ever considered contributing your own folio, there's no better time than now!
»  Head here for the info. As well as an up front payment, you too will be eligible for per-click bonuses for years to come.

#3 March 26th, 2020 11:40 PM

dotspal

Stay safe and thank you for the amazing work you do! If anything, this global crisis teaches gratitude for the things taken for granted. ISM brings a slice of joy and excitement to my life daily, and this is a great opportunity to say thank you to all contributors and everyone at Feck. Here´s hoping for many new contributors finding the site and making the best of their quarantines and lockdowns smile We´ll get through this!

#4 March 27th, 2020 12:29 AM

Terriblesjeux

It is beyond amazing you have been able to keep up the pace this long, and even the reduced pace is still incredible!

#5 March 27th, 2020 09:34 AM

viva

Thank you so much for your support my friends! During this time I will endeavour to search out ISM's forgotten beauty from day's past, and feature them here in the forum for everyone to refresh their affections. New girls are cool and all, but so is realising that ISM has an incredibly extensive back catalog! Let's dig in my friends wink

#6 March 28th, 2020 05:44 AM

LeoBloom

viva wrote:

Thank you so much for your support my friends! During this time I will endeavour to search out ISM's forgotten beauty from day's past, and feature them here in the forum for everyone to refresh their affections. New girls are cool and all, but so is realising that ISM has an incredibly extensive back catalog! Let's dig in my friends wink

There's already the free daily image for that. Whatever you do, don't suspend that!

#7 March 30th, 2020 08:26 AM

viva

Don't worry, the daily image will keep going strong smile

Board footer