#1 February 12th, 2020 02:56 AM

navid20

Why I subscribed...

Please let me take a moment explaining why I took a subscription and what my views are...

For the past few years I have gone through some serious physical illness which drastically changed my body and how I see myself.
It took years for me to accept but now that I do, I’m all into body- positivity no matter what.

I’ve always been interested in many forms of art and so in ISM I found a project that combines body-acceptance, art and erotica that is spontaneous and natural.

When I saw the moving and empowering  artist statement of @Lucie_D I decided to join without seeing one picture. It has been worth it. Lucie_D’s situation is close to mine and so the openness she has in showing her ‘new’ body has been therapeutic for me so far. Thanks for that Lucie_D, you’re beautiful, sexy and ballsy as hell. ISM has no male section, but if it had, I’d consider doing a shoot just to return the favor, and maybe doing so I’d learn to accept my body more. But anyway I wouldn’t have the courage to put my body out in the open.

As a rule to myself  I look at every folio, because this site has proof that there is something beautiful in every single body.
I especially like the folios that have an arty approach or arty bits. And artists that show different angles and body parts, not just the obvious. Sometimes close-ups of a  face are more tantalizing than any nudity. And I also like the sheer creativity of some people.

Actually I just wanted to say: thanks and kudos to all artists!

#2 February 12th, 2020 08:36 AM

viva

Re: Why I subscribed...

Navid, thank you SO much for posting! I can assure you that every contributor looks at her shoots, and any comments you leave mean the world! It looks easy when these amazing women do it, but shooting for ISM and putting your everything up on the internet takes serious guts! So your message, and your appreciation, are seriously, seriously welcome. You'll be pleased to know Lucie D has one more ISM video coming out smile

#3 February 12th, 2020 12:41 PM

Miriam_R

Hey Navid, I would like to join in with Viva and say thank your for your kind words smile So nice to hear what the contributors mean to people!

#4 February 14th, 2020 04:14 PM

redbird

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing something so personal. I love what this site means to its subscribers and the contributors. Lucie_D's shoot and words are incredibly moving. She is a powerhouse of a woman whom I admire immensely.

I'm sure you're already familiar with some of our especially artistic contribs, but in case you missed them some faves of mine are Dwam, Ann_H, Manko, and Bobbi_J.

Much love to you smile

Last edited by redbird (February 18th, 2020 01:20 PM)

#5 February 18th, 2020 11:05 AM

_hyperballad_

Thank you for being here Navid, next time we see Lucie we'll be sure to pass on the message! I love that this space has helped you transmute your own struggles into positivity. Much love! x

#6 July 22nd, 2020 09:51 AM

navid20

I continued my subscription. I just can’t stop being overjoyed by the joy, creativity and natural beauty of all these brave and totally gorgeous women. By now I also subscribed to IFM and BA.

Just too bad one can’t choose another password, just now I got the previous one memorized. It would maybe be easier if all feck sites had a profile page like ifm where one can see last logins and so on.

Anyways, thank you ladies, for your self confidence, and your willingness to share. I’m in total admiration and gratitude for it.

Last edited by navid20 (July 26th, 2020 07:28 AM)

#7 July 22nd, 2020 11:03 AM

viva

Aww thank you Navid! we are so happy you're hanging around! And I hope you enjoy the way you can see different aspects of contributors through the way they make work for all our different sites <3

Board footer