#1 April 16th, 2017 04:39 AM

ashmedi

Jordan_C BA #3982

Watched BA # 3982 and was so captivated I rolled the dice and re-enrolled here just so I could see more smile
Jordan_C was well worth the experience, altho now I have noticed I want and need more wink Hopefully there is more to come either here or on BA...

I was disappointed that I could not reregister with the only username I have ever used on this site, and had to add a 1 and come on board as a new user breaking my streak... But I am typing this message under my previous username so for the time I will be recognized...

and if anybody is wondering, No, no miracles in my life, vision is still slipping and could fail any time,  but I have missed my daily routine and will see how long I can hold out...

Thanks Jordan_C,  you have made my day...  Since I'm so late to this party, I doubt you will see this, and thanks for the BA as well  xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 April 16th, 2017 10:58 PM

ranger87

Re: Jordan_C BA #3982

Welcome back Ashmedi ! We missed your posts.

#3 April 17th, 2017 03:29 AM

ashmedi

ranger87 wrote:

Welcome back Ashmedi ! We missed your posts.

Thanks Ranger smile I have missed the site, and all the people I have met over the years... Hoping I last a bit longer yet wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 April 18th, 2017 05:49 AM

blissed

Hi Ash nice to hear from you.

#5 April 18th, 2017 07:58 AM

ashmedi

blissed wrote:

Hi Ash nice to hear from you.

Hey Blissed smile  Nice to see you are still among the site population wink  Hope all is well in your world...

#6 April 18th, 2017 09:23 AM

Ivy_Jean

Hi Ash! Nice to have you back. I hope it's worth your while smile

Lots of lovely comments about the site over the past few days, good to see you're all loving the contributors as much as we do!!

~ ISM Editor ~

#7 April 18th, 2017 12:03 PM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hi Ash! Nice to have you back. I hope it's worth your while smile

Lots of lovely comments about the site over the past few days, good to see you're all loving the contributors as much as we do!!

Thanks Ivy_Jean <3  Nice to "see" you again...  Well,  I always considered this site as a treasure trove of delights, but I have noticed some folios are hard to see, but that is a problem unique to me and my vision... I am sure it will still be worth my while  smile
I have about 12 months worth of folios to check, and I'm sure lots of them will be well lit and defined for my needs  wink

Board footer