#1 May 6th, 2016 02:10 AM

Histe1

Tali?

Hi Everyone - I'm a returning customer and I've been away for a very long time, 10 years or so. I have to say the models are mostly wonderful, natural and well, naked lol I was hoping to see a little bit more of Tali who appeared in 2005 and 2006 but it does seem that her camera days appear to be over. Does anyone know if Tali modeled on any other website? Has ISM been in touch with Tali or others to arrange another shoot, maybe it could be called 'Then and Now' Another shoot with the wonderful Tali is worth my subscription on its own so if anyone knows anything about another shoot please post - ISM are you listening ;-) Thank you everybody.

Last edited by Histe1 (May 6th, 2016 11:32 PM)

#2 May 6th, 2016 04:02 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Tali?

Unfortunately we no longer have up to date contact details for Tali, so chances of a reload are slim. I hope you find other contributors you are just as fond of here smile.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 May 6th, 2016 11:31 PM

Histe1

Laney wrote:

Unfortunately we no longer have up to date contact details for Tali, so chances of a reload are slim. I hope you find other contributors you are just as fond of here smile.

Thank you for your reply - What a shame because there is a camera somewhere in the world not being used for its rightful purpose ;-)

#4 May 7th, 2016 12:21 PM

Fe3Cman

I've always liked the idea of contributors from way back (10 years or so) coming back for a reload. I get that it's near impossible to keep accurate contact details that long but if any contributors from ages ago are reading this, I'm sure it's not just me who'd love to see a reload smile

#5 May 7th, 2016 08:48 PM

ashmedi

Fe3Cman wrote:

I've always liked the idea of contributors from way back (10 years or so) coming back for a reload. I get that it's near impossible to keep accurate contact details that long but if any contributors from ages ago are reading this, I'm sure it's not just me who'd love to see a reload smile

There are lots of artists on this site whose folios span many years, but I couldn't tell you who, but yesterday's Reload for Bonny is an example... Her first folio was in 2004 and she spans 12 years...   http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … =free_flow   Beautiful girl <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 May 8th, 2016 09:03 AM

Fe3Cman

Holy moley, well spotted Ashmedi! I guess I need to pay more attention. So does that mean you've renewed your membership now?

#7 May 9th, 2016 07:52 AM

ashmedi

Fe3Cman wrote:

Holy moley, well spotted Ashmedi! I guess I need to pay more attention. So does that mean you've renewed your membership now?

Yes, a non-recurring charge, calculated gamble that both my system and vision last for 6 months so that I get the full use of the subscription smile
I get my money's worth as long as I still see... ISM provides x-ref links to BA, the 4 Reloads weekly provide a look back, and I search the name on the Daily image to refresh my memory, see if there is a previously unknown x-ref, and check that...
Because ISM is a common point for BA and IFM,  it is not only entertaining, it is useful...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#8 May 9th, 2016 10:06 AM

Laney
Administrator

Another contributor from the ear;y days who returned recently is Chrissy http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … here_kitty

And Liandra_Dahl, who submitted to ISM first in 2004 and last in 2013 http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … xo_liandra

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 May 9th, 2016 12:32 PM

Head

Actually Tali came in for a job interview a couple of years ago - she declined our invitation to resubmit, unfortunately.  Another frequent recidivist is Susie who was contributor #8 and last shot herself in 2011, but continued shooting for Ifeelmyself until 2013.  She has since had her first child but I suspect we haven't seen the last of her.  Liandra Dahl will be returning too.

#10 May 10th, 2016 02:59 AM

Histe1

Head wrote:

Actually Tali came in for a job interview a couple of years ago - she declined our invitation to resubmit, unfortunately.  Another frequent recidivist is Susie who was contributor #8 and last shot herself in 2011, but continued shooting for Ifeelmyself until 2013.  She has since had her first child but I suspect we haven't seen the last of her.  Liandra Dahl will be returning too.

You need to go on a course called 'The Power of Persuasion' and then contact Tali again :-)  I'll pay her fees lol Thank you for your answer

#11 May 12th, 2016 10:58 AM

Head

We work on the "no means no" principle here smile

Board footer