#1 January 6th, 2016 07:31 AM

LeoBloom

"Coming up" on Home Page

The advert for the upcoming extra folios seems to be permanently set as if there were one every day (like in the old days!) How many disappointments! One sees there's only fifteen minutes to wait, and then, no, it's another 24 hours.

#2 January 6th, 2016 09:45 AM

ashmedi

Re: "Coming up" on Home Page

LeoBloom wrote:

The advert for the upcoming extra folios seems to be permanently set as if there were one every day (like in the old days!) How many disappointments! One sees there's only fifteen minutes to wait, and then, no, it's another 24 hours.

The clock on the left is always right, and there are 7 Primes per week, one every day...
and Yeah,  the clock on the right is only accurate 3 out of 7 days... and I don't ever remember there being an Extra or Reload offered on a daily basis...
You need to ignore the clock on the right and just remember that the weekly video arrives on Wednesday,
and there are 3 Extra uploads available on Monday, Friday, and on Saturday...

And Primes are available at 1:00am in my time zone, and Extras at 1:00pm   smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 January 6th, 2016 01:32 PM

Head

Re: "Coming up" on Home Page

You're right, it's a bug, we'll get it fixed.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Board footer