#1 December 15th, 2015 01:56 AM

ashmedi

Daily Image for 12/14/15

Today's Daily Image is a most beautiful and erotic teaser... The banner says she is Clare_Brown but if I search the site, I can not find this lovely girl... Could someone shed some light or tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Please and Thanks...

Edied addition...
I think I figured it out... But maybe you can just confirm that her folio and BA were removed or filtered from view...

Last edited by ashmedi (December 15th, 2015 02:11 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 15th, 2015 09:17 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Daily Image for 12/14/15

Clare_Brown's folio and BA have been removed, yes, but the daily image is from Mylene's folio "secret_stash". Sondrine and I are very busy typing the captions for daily images in photoshop, manually naming each image and keeping up with editing and admin to keep the site running. Mistakes like these are bound to happen from time to time, actually it's a wonder they don't happen more often.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 December 15th, 2015 10:11 AM

ashmedi

Laney wrote:

Clare_Brown's folio and BA have been removed, yes, but the daily image is from Mylene's folio "secret_stash". Sondrine and I are very busy typing the captions for daily images in photoshop, manually naming each image and keeping up with editing and admin to keep the site running. Mistakes like these are bound to happen from time to time, actually it's a wonder they don't happen more often.

Thanks Laney smile I know mistakes can happen,  and I hope you know I wasn't complaining, it was just a curiosity xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 December 16th, 2015 09:28 AM

Fe3Cman

Huh, I wasn't aware that folios are taken down. I assume this is at the artists request? Such a shame! Does it happen often?

#5 December 16th, 2015 02:16 PM

Laney
Administrator

No, it doesn't happen often.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer