#1 December 11th, 2015 05:43 AM

ashmedi

Ashmedi is saying "Good Night"

I believe it is time to call it a day and say Good Night to the Feck sites while I still can...
I have cancelled my auto rebilling for all 3 sites and will be gone when the memberships expire...
I have been retired and on a fixed lesser income for more than 4 years, lost my wife just over 2 years ago to cancer, all 4 cats have now passed on, my vision is getting worse, my loss of my dominant eye has caused my learning curve and comprehension to disappear, I used to be a tech trainer, and now I am just a dinosaur using obsolete hardware and unsupported software, and the only file format I was comfortable working with has been discontinued...

But I would like to thank all of the Feck sites, Richard, all the admins and staff from all 3 sites I have dealt with over the years… I have always received courteous and helpful assistance for any and all real and/or perceived problems and consider you as friends, not just the paid help.

And of course, my undying thanks and appreciation to and for the thousands of contributors that have shown and taught me so much over the years… I started with a few favorites, and now I have thousands of beautiful girls of all ages, shapes, and proportions who inspire, tease me, and wander thru my mind… I could never thank you enough for what you have done for me and for others who also frequent these sites…

I have been a constant member with virtually no lapses in my subscriptions for a very long time… I found BA first early in 2004, and that led to the discovery of ISM in 2005, and I was present when IFM launched in 2006… In the almost 12 years, I have never had any urges to find anything else… You have done it all… My only regret might be that I was already old when the internet got started, and even older by the time I discovered the pure erotic quality of Feck…

Thanks again to one and all for the beautiful ride, and in the immortal words of Spock… “Live Long, and Prosper”
I am going to miss you all   xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 11th, 2015 09:19 AM

blissed

Re: Ashmedi is saying "Good Night"

Sorry to hear you lost your wife. It's been a pleasure to know you on these forums Ash. You've usually had something nice to say and when you didn't, you could be certain they pretty much deserved it smile Having a demon of lust around was good. Your a nice person, I think you know what you enjoy and I think you're gonna carry on enjoying it wink

Last edited by blissed (December 11th, 2015 09:22 AM)

#3 December 11th, 2015 11:40 PM

Fe3Cman

Sorry to hear ashmedi! We never spoke directly but having you around on the forums was always appreciated. Hopefully things will change for you in the future and we'll see you here again. If not, I wish you all the best!

#4 December 12th, 2015 12:51 AM

ashmedi

Thanks Blissed smile  The Demon of Lust appreciates your sentiment... We have talked on and off on these forums for a long time and have always appreciated your comments and views... All the best to you...

Thanks Iron Man smile  I have always read your comments and have appreciated your view point over the years I have seen your alias pop up... Thanks for the well wishes,  all the best to you in the future...

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 December 12th, 2015 05:47 AM

momerath

Ashmedi,
I'm sorry to hear of your unsubscribing due to a variety of very important reasons. I'll be sorry not to see your name around on the boards and elsewhere - it's been a constant positive voice.
All the very best with everything.

#6 December 12th, 2015 08:43 AM

ashmedi

Thanks momerath...  I appreciate the well wishes...

#7 December 12th, 2015 11:13 PM

trevor

Dear Ashmedi,

As a relative newcomer to ISM and its forum, I with a good deal of humility and respect say that this forum will be a quieter, less vibrant place without your frequent contributions.  I'm very sorry for the circumstances that cause you to so graciously withdraw but you seem to be a resiliant person who finds pleasure in more places than on the Internet.  I hope you still continue to mine the beauty of the world around you -- despite the many obvious as well as less obvious sorrows of the world.

Cordially,

Trevor

#8 December 13th, 2015 09:40 AM

ashmedi

Thanks Trevor...  I appreciate the comments and wishes... I have seen most, if not all, of your posts and comments on this site, and am in awe of your poetic mastery of the spoken word,  and it's obvious you have had a positive effect on the young girls on here as well... For their sake, I hope you continue to make your presence know...  More like you would be a very good thing wink  Have a good life !!!

#9 December 15th, 2015 09:43 AM

Elsa_H

Ashmedi! You have come to be a familiar, constant, welcome presence in the Forum and the rest of the site/s. Always kind and insightful and well spoken. It is with great sincerity when I say you will be very, very missed. And it is with even more sincerity when I say I have found this farewell post very moving. It is difficult to convey the gratitude I (and I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself) feel as a contributor when our members open up and share the intimate details of their lives with us - it prevents the exchange of intimacy from becoming one sided and I think is also a trademark of the wonderful, supportive little community we have here. You are a very wonderful person to know and I feel lucky to have read so many of your words over my time as a contributor to Feck. I wish you well in the next steps of your life and would just like to thank you again for your unwavering constancy. It is members like yourself that help these sites to be what they are. x x x

#10 December 15th, 2015 06:07 PM

trevor

Here, here, Elsa.  What a truthful, inspired, beautifully written and, above all, well deserved tribute to you, Ashmedi.  Three cheers.

#11 February 9th, 2016 04:49 AM

ashmedi

Elsa_H wrote:

Ashmedi! You have come to be a familiar, constant, welcome presence in the Forum and the rest of the site/s. Always kind and insightful and well spoken. It is with great sincerity when I say you will be very, very missed. And it is with even more sincerity when I say I have found this farewell post very moving. It is difficult to convey the gratitude I (and I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself) feel as a contributor when our members open up and share the intimate details of their lives with us - it prevents the exchange of intimacy from becoming one sided and I think is also a trademark of the wonderful, supportive little community we have here. You are a very wonderful person to know and I feel lucky to have read so many of your words over my time as a contributor to Feck. I wish you well in the next steps of your life and would just like to thank you again for your unwavering constancy. It is members like yourself that help these sites to be what they are. x x x

Elsa...  I don't know how I missed seeing this Thank You for your kind words and sentiment, It is much appreciated...
Take care, and thanks for all you have done and said, You have helped make ISM the incredible site that it is...

#12 February 9th, 2016 04:51 AM

ashmedi

According to the email today, This site is now expiring... The initial post was premature at the time...

#13 February 10th, 2016 12:04 AM

trevor

Ashmedi, and I had hoped your continuing presence here had meant you had changed your mind about retiring from ISM.

#14 February 11th, 2016 03:01 PM

Skyhawk

Well, even though Ashmedi is no longer able to post, he can still read our posts, if he so chooses.  wink

#15 February 11th, 2016 07:01 PM

sirgeorge

as a former subscriber, one s able to read and post in the forum, even after years

Board footer