#1 October 30th, 2015 07:32 PM

artemesia

Valid Question

I would like to know how I can recycle my old sex toys- I'm doing a big clean out to remove all the crap from the past (having a mega sad ex boyf, ex band day- how dare they all do so well without me!)

So i'm looking for recycling options, but it all seems to have gone out of fashion. Is there anyone in the ISM world who could help a gal out?

#2 November 7th, 2015 10:05 PM

trevor

Re: Valid Question

Artemesia, I'm terribly sorry no one has yet answered your plea here.  If you will excuse my poor attempt to be helpful, might I suggest that you use the old toys to decorate a bicycle?  That would be serving both recycling, art and performance art.  Baci from Roma.

#3 November 18th, 2015 02:20 PM

sondrine

Re: Valid Question

What a great idea !! I did some research, and there are in fact places you can send them to (once sterilised) via post. However, when I looked further into it, I discovered they're all in the southern hemisphere :-( This one looks great ! So does this one.

Therefore, I propose a Melbourne sex toy drive. We could provide bins for people to drop their toys, perhaps host a party to raise the funds for postage - perhaps have a stall where people could buy new toys, then pack n send for all ! The more I think about it, the more I like the idea and would wholeheartedly put my energy into this... Artemesia, you know where to find me.

As for the ex-bf sadness (if still relevant) my advice would be to acquire a brand new sex toy to suit your current sexual state, and keep it in a special emotional-association proof box. YOU DO YOU GIRL !

Board footer