#1 August 4th, 2015 12:36 AM

ashmedi

Daily Image - Aug 3rd, 2015

I'm confused, but that's not new... I've been confused before  wink

Today is Josephine, an exceptionally beautiful young girl... She is sitting in bed, facing left leaning back slightly, and has the most beautiful expression. The top of the image is at the crown of her head, and lower left shows the top 6" of her thighs. The bedding is the same as other shots in her folio...
Now the confusing thing... I searched her folio, and then I looked at all the images again, and then 2 more times, then downloaded it and looked again. Today's Daily Image is NOT included in the folio or zip file.
How is this possible? I am baffled and do not understand how you can link to an image I can not see in her profile.
Her profile page indicates the zip file contains 42 files, I downloaded 42 files, and her profile has 42 thumbnails...
Does anybody have an answer to this riddle?
Please and Thanks  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (August 4th, 2015 06:32 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 August 4th, 2015 05:35 AM

mori910a

Re: Daily Image - Aug 3rd, 2015

I think they're probably ones that weren't included in the published folio

#3 August 4th, 2015 02:40 PM

sondrine

Hey Ashmedi,

Mori's right - this image wasn't included in the published shoot. I'm not sure why it wasn't selected, it's a beautiful shot !! I suppose the editor at the time was spoiled for choice, as you can see it was a lovely folio ! I source the daily images from our archives, and occasionally the photos selected aren't on the site. I guess you could consider it a bonus ? I'm glad to see you're enjoying them all the same :-)

#4 August 4th, 2015 11:12 PM

ashmedi

Thanks Sondrine <3
I appreciate the answer. I suppose I have always known from the gaps in the photo numbers that a large number either aren't even sent by the artist, or are culled before publishing. But this was such an incredible photo it blows my mind why it would have been ignored. The angle it was shot from showcases Josephine's incredible curves, and the eye contact and beautiful eyes is so powerful it is hard to break that contact long enough to break away and feast on the rest of her beauty. If it wasn't the best photo of the shoot, it would have to be in the top 10...
Oh well, I suppose there could be millions of photos in the archives that I've never seen... Such a pity wink
And yes, I do enjoy the Dailies very much and usually search the artist to see if I have missed anything or just to look at her photos or video again, and frequently I will stumble across a x-ref to a BA video that wasn't there the first time I saw the artist.
And if you're the girl who picks these photos, I thank you very much <3 smile xxoo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 August 5th, 2015 11:32 AM

sondrine

I totally agree, and I honestly cannot tell you why it wasn't selected !
I do pick them ... you're welcome ;-)

Board footer