#1 April 27th, 2015 08:03 PM

trevor

Anna_K

Laney, I attempted to post the following comment on today's folio, Anna_K but it doesn't take.  Could someone at Feck kindly post it for me?:

Anna, we are ever so grateful for the wonderful genes your father gave you--they fit you to perfection.  You are a most lovely woman -- soft, sensuous and... very erotic.  I also love your preference for the physical presence of your friends instead of through "social media."  I'm sure your friends also appreciate your feelings. 

Thanks ever so much,

Trevor

#2 April 28th, 2015 04:05 AM

ashmedi

Re: Anna_K

trevor wrote:

Laney, I attempted to post the following comment on today's folio, Anna_K but it doesn't take.  Could someone at Feck kindly post it for me?:

Anna, we are ever so grateful for the wonderful genes your father gave you--they fit you to perfection.  You are a most lovely woman -- soft, sensuous and... very erotic.  I also love your preference for the physical presence of your friends instead of through "social media."  I'm sure your friends also appreciate your feelings. 

Thanks ever so much,

Trevor

Trevor... Your comment is posted twice to the folio...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 28th, 2015 04:34 AM

trevor

In stereo?  In future, I'll wait a few hours to see if the problem is merely a time delay.  Thanks for letting me know,Ashmedi.

#4 April 28th, 2015 10:50 PM

Laney
Administrator

Thank you for your lovely comment, Trevor. I always appreciate seeing your thoughtful comments on folios and I'm sure the contributors appreciate it even more. Sometimes comments get caught by our automatic filtering system but rest assured we set them free as soon as we can.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer