#1 March 22nd, 2015 10:21 PM

ashmedi

Mrs_Secret

Today's Daily Image was instantly recognized as she has lived in my dreams for almost 10 years now...

It caused me to take a trip down Memory Lane where I started with the 6 folios here, I believe the last folio was early in her pregnancy... I then wandered back to BA and watched her Agony and listened to her Confession... Then off to IFM for her videos on that site, and culminating, temporarily, with another slow visit to gaze upon her folios again...

Mrs_Secret is an incredible beauty with flawless angelic features that burn into your brain, a form that forces you to dream, perky breasts and responsive erect nipples, and enchanting girly parts... Even her pronounced canines turn my crank... She is an incredible beauty...

I wonder what she is doing today as I reminisce about the effect she originally had on me when first I saw and heard her and which I still have every time I revisit her artistic endeavors she blessed everybody with...

I would probably sell my soul to the devil himself to have her return with new folios or videos  wink

Thank you Mrs_Secret... You are still in my thoughts and dreams... Hoping life is treating you well wherever you are  xxooxxoo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 23rd, 2015 04:43 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Mrs_Secret

Thank you for sharing your appreciation Ashmedi smile. Mrs_secret is exceptionally beautiful and I am so grateful that she chose to make an ISM folio during her pregnancy. Like almost all of our contributors, ISM would have played such a small part in her life. A fun outlet for expression for a couple of years before she moved onto whatever was next in her life. I wonder what she's up to now as well.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer