#1 January 8th, 2015 03:09 PM

Laney
Administrator

Eye candy for girls

Hey contributors - I know you love checking out all the lovely girls on ISM (who doesn't?) but from time to time don't you just wish you could see some happy wholesome naked men? Well, if you do, you might enjoy this video about the Warwick rowing team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykbsy7JoxH8

A couple of years ago they were sad because their rowing team didn't have any money, so they decided to make a naked calendar to raise money. It was so successful that they started a foundation called Sport Allies which fights homophobia in sport. So enjoy their joyful non-sexual group nudity, it's for a good cause!

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#2 January 8th, 2015 06:28 PM

reeceyboy

Re: Eye candy for girls

no thanks, i have no desire to see any men naked eh...id rather look at your sexy as body! lol

#3 January 9th, 2015 12:00 AM

trevor

Reeceyboy, do I infer correctly that you dislike the female and male duets?  Could they be "the camel's nose under the tent" leading to a male I Shoot Myself?  After all, men also make solo appearances in the sister website, I Feel Myself.  How do others feel (double entendre intended)? I honestly don't have an opinion, as I don't know all the issues that might make it difficult to maintain the integrity and standards achieved by I Shot Myself with solo shoots only of women.

#4 January 9th, 2015 01:47 AM

trevor

I should add thanks to Devochka for supporting such good causes as fighting homophobia or any other harmful prejudices--even those that don't effect one personally.  In the end, of course, prejudice against one individual in a community hurts all; whether it be race, gender, gender preference, religion...or violists (of which minority I count myself, even as an amateur).

#5 January 9th, 2015 09:08 AM

viva

Yeah Devochka, careful, don't look at boys - YOU COULD BECOME ONE.

#6 January 9th, 2015 09:21 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hey Reeceyboy, that's ok, that's why you're subscribed to ISM. I was posting this because I thought it might be interesting to Elsa, Junipur or other contributors who might be lurking on the forum.

Trevor - I have to clarify, men have never and will never make solo appearances on IFM. IFM is dedicated to the beauty of the authentic female orgasm; you can read more about the concept here. About 0.5% of shoots are boy/girl duets or group shoots. In these, the focus is always on the woman's orgasm - men are just there to facilitate it. As far as I know there aren't even any male orgasms in boy/girl shoots on IFM.

You might have been thinking of gentlemanhandling.com, run by Sensate Films.

I would also like to say that IShotMyself will never feature all male shoots. It's not what our subscribers want to see. We are also doing less and less boy/girl duet shoots these days since they aren't very popular.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 January 9th, 2015 10:09 AM

trevor

Devochka, thank you for the clarification.  I'm delighted with the girls.  In fact, I went to a college in the USA that had a tattoo of four girls for one boy--and a lot of topless sunbathing.  I feel right at home here.

#8 January 9th, 2015 10:33 AM

Laney
Administrator

Woah that's even better than Surf City! ~Four girls for eeevery boooy~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byzq9HdaROg

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 January 9th, 2015 02:37 PM

Elsa_H

That video made me feel all warm and happy but also sad I wasn't invited to help shoot that calender! I mean, I have zero photography skills but I make some pretty delicious refreshments. Thanks for posting it Devochka, it was a lovely Friday treat smile

#10 January 9th, 2015 03:16 PM

Laney
Administrator

I'm so glad you liked it Elsa! It makes me feel very happy as well, I think the music helps. I first saw this video on New Year's day and have been obsessed with these guys ever since, I've probably watched it 20 times now.

I wish they sold extended videos of them hanging out together, rowing, swimming, giving each other rides in wheelbarrows etc instead of calendars. I would, yeah definitely support that tongue.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#11 January 9th, 2015 05:53 PM

trevor

trevor wrote:

Devochka, thank you for the clarification.  I'm delighted with the girls.  In fact, I went to a college in the USA that had a tattoo of four girls for one boy--and a lot of topless sunbathing.  I feel right at home here.

"Tattoo"?? I don't know how and why the automatic spell check changed the word "ratio" to "tattoo " but I love the image.  In fact, I've never had a tattoo.  Perhaps i ought to take this as a sign to have BottIcelli's three graces of Primavera plus his birth of Venus tattooed on my chest.

Board footer