#1 June 26th, 2014 07:28 PM

artemesia

orgasms while singing

Whilst my singing technique is not remarkable, my noise reflex is something that has garnered a fair few comments in the past... I'm seriously considering organizing a rendition of this video for myself.. Any song suggestions?

http://noisey.vice.com/en_au/blog/we-sp … le-singing

Enjoy

Last edited by artemesia (June 26th, 2014 07:29 PM)

#2 June 27th, 2014 02:26 PM

elvis

Re: orgasms while singing

How about Deftone's "My Own Summer"? smile

#3 June 27th, 2014 03:21 PM

Laney
Administrator

Great idea! How about "Common People" by Pulp? Or a tricky rap song. By noise reflex, do you mean an orgasmic noise reflex? That would really make a great video

Last edited by Laney (June 27th, 2014 03:21 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#4 June 29th, 2014 05:32 PM

artemesia

Those are great suggestions guys!!!

All I had was Closer or Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails but that would be too obvious..

BTW speaking of videos is anyone else obsessed with Skrillex's film clips? I don't like the music so much but the film clips are a bit wow - at least 'First Day' and the Damien Marley colab...

Edit: I had to add, I am fully aware I am 4-6 years behind in music but I'm catching up!!

Last edited by artemesia (June 29th, 2014 05:33 PM)

#5 July 1st, 2014 12:32 PM

Laney
Administrator

I've only seen the film clip to 'First of the Year', it suits the music well and I like it despite still being a bit creeped out by it. I'll have to watch some more at home. I used to not be able to stand skrillex at all but I guess I just got exposed to it enough times that I started to not mind it.

You should try singing First of the Year while masturbating, hehe

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer