#1 January 26th, 2014 03:38 PM

Traci

Sex Ed and why I wanted to join this site

Mind blown. This lady is amazing! You have to check out her videos, I so wish I had seen these when I was younger, I mean, I thought I had crazy labia, but her video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnCGVEMF … vVQs7NwCxq "Freaky Labia" really pointed out they are all different. I wish I had known that like 5 years ago when I was all embarrassed about them - news flash - I'm pretty normal, and so glad I know that now, and didn't do anything like surgery. Her website is pretty awesome and I love knowing she is just a normal person. http://lacigreen.tv/about-sex/who-is-laci-green , though I am not quite sure how to watch the videos there. Just youtube that stuff. Laci Green I mean. She has some great videos on all sorts of sex stuff like loosing your virginity, the way the body works, how to talk about sex, etc and it is all put in such a simple conversational way. Pretty sure they should show these videos at schools.

She has really pointed out some major issues we have as a society, many of which I joined this site to change. I want people to know that you don't have to be a certain way to be beautiful. I have a massive scar and for the longest time thought I wasn't beautiful, could never wear a bikini, and would never loose my virginity because I was too embarrassed to take my clothes off. But turns out, my scar is just part of who I am and I am still beautiful. I mean, with mainstream stuff these days, people are all photoshopped and erased and fixed and all, so no one really looks like that anyway. And so, that is one of the main reasons this website is so awesome, you can show your true self, not the way some photographer wants to show you, and definitely not the way mainstream media makes you think you should be. I want to be part of this change, I want to change the world, one nudie selfie at a time smile

#2 January 27th, 2014 01:48 AM

ashmedi

Re: Sex Ed and why I wanted to join this site

I wish that had been available in my day and age which predates the internet and openess by more than 4 decades... Even tho I'm male, or maybe because I am male, I would have benefitted from the insight into female sexuality and sensuality greatly by this educaton, and maybe I wouldn't have been so messed up in my own life...
More power to girls, women, and websites like this and I hope it is making its way into schools for proper educaton...

And for the record Traci, I am a Canuck as well, and love everything you personally have done for all 3 Feck sites, you are one ofmy favs <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 February 2nd, 2014 05:30 PM

Traci

Well well my fellow Canadian, it is so great to hear from you. Freeezing winter eh? Man do I hate being cold! I'm super excited you like my contributions, it has been a journey and a half for me for sure! I love doing it, and it has really made me feel more confident and happy in my day to day life as well. Even the little things like grocery shopping are more fun when you feel good about yourself. One of my fav things to do is see the shock on peoples faces when I tell them I'm naked on the internet. I was thinking of starting up a blog as well with just my little things, day to day life, and my naked projects and fun times. Ill post it here when I start it. But yes, so great to hear from my maple syrup loving friend (not that you said you like maple syrup, but I was trying to make another Canadian connection, and on a side note, I had maple syrup on my oatmeal this morning. Delicious).

#4 February 3rd, 2014 09:22 AM

Laney
Administrator

Lacie Green is cool, I'm glad she spreads the word about how diverse and beautiful vaginas/vulvas are to all the women and men in the world. We've got a vagina appreciation thread going here you might like to check out wink.

Last edited by Laney (February 3rd, 2014 09:22 AM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

Board footer