#1 October 24th, 2013 09:39 AM

Laney
Administrator

A motion for masturbation - TED Talk

Softly spoken and calmly dignified adult sex educator Jane Langton shares her personal story about masturbation. An interesting  sex-positive and honest talk promoting masturbation and openness.

"All the emotions around sex and intimacy can be perfectly messy, tenderly raw, predictably gut-wrenching and awesomely beautiful. And at the centre of it all is my willingness to be vulnerable"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvSJE9n0GfA

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#2 October 24th, 2013 09:14 PM

ashmedi

Re: A motion for masturbation - TED Talk

One of the best I've seen... Too bad this was never available when I needed it... Too bad I have no one I can share this with while I still need it...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 October 24th, 2013 10:42 PM

blissed

Lovely to see the message out there enjoying a wider audience smile

#4 October 25th, 2013 08:07 AM

paranoid24

It's obvious that masturbation is good to release sexual energy. But if practised with too much intensity it becomes painful.

Last edited by paranoid24 (November 3rd, 2013 03:44 AM)

#5 October 25th, 2013 02:05 PM

Laney
Administrator

blissed wrote:

Lovely to see the message out there enjoying a wider audience smile

Agreed! I think she presented it in a beautiful way

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 September 15th, 2014 11:46 PM

Laura_N

Sooo beautiful and true. It would be amazing if everyone could talk about masturbation and the relationship we have with ourselves as freely as she does. I even had a little tear in the angle of my eye...

#7 September 16th, 2014 10:48 AM

Laney
Administrator

I agree! I think sharing our experiences more would help everybody have better masturbation/sex lives. I've learnt a lot of positive things from others, like how to get off without a vibrator, and I also really enjoy finding out about other people's habits...  Gorgeous folio by the way and welcome to the forum!

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#8 September 18th, 2014 07:33 AM

polaroid

Hey Laura!!

Just wanted to say hi too & add to Devochka's sentiments in welcoming you to the forum & in thanking you for your amazingly gorgeous & beautiful folio:):) It's great to see you here in the forum & hope you enjoy hanging out here:)

Ben xx

Find your truth. Face your truth. Speak your truth. Be your truth.

Board footer