#1 August 15th, 2003 10:26 PM

Head

What would you most like to see on Project_ISM?

The subject speaks for itself - we're always looking to improve, so what would you like to see on ISM - written content?  Arts event news?  Naked guys?  More naked girls?  Embroidery tips?  Let's hear it!

#2 August 29th, 2003 10:28 PM

user5076

Re: What would you most like to see on Project_ISM?

Some older women, in their 30s. Not just 18 to 28. Also more women that are a little over weight like "au_lait" was.

#3 August 31st, 2003 03:08 AM

jagtech

i would line to see sone 2-5 mins movie clips...

#4 September 5th, 2003 02:08 AM

Head

jagtech wrote:

i would line to see sone 2-5 mins movie clips...

OK, what would you like to see happening in the clips?

#5 September 5th, 2003 09:06 PM

Reggio

Video clips would be nice. Videos of girls smiling.

#6 September 7th, 2003 06:42 PM

mayhemic

I'm assuming you're based Down Under, since so many of the women are from there. But I'm hoping to see some more women from other parts of the world too. There are beautiful women (thank goodness) in the U.S., Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Chile, Costa Rica, Sweden, and SO many other countries! I hope the site's notoriety will grow and more women will post themselves. This is such a great idea, I really hope it will keep growing.

In fact, I'm going to ask my sexy ex-girlfriend if she wants to "shoot herself," as I think it's exactly the sort of liberating thing she'd enjoy.

On the subject of whether men should be posted: I actually wouldn't mind, although my own preference doesn't swing that way. That said, a gorgeous man is still a pretty nice thing to look at. However, if you ever try this, please segregate the sexes at least, so you don't have to worry about chauvinist and/or homophobic men flaming you with tons of complaints.

#7 September 7th, 2003 10:19 PM

Head

Yes we also hope to see more women from around the world particiapting, bringing cultural and geographical diversity to the Project.  We get a lot of dead end enquiries, which are frustrating and time wasting.  Get your ex to drop us an email and there's a free memebrship extension in it for you.

As for guys, we did four experimental shoots.  At least three of them you don't ever want to see.   Really.

#8 September 8th, 2003 02:32 AM

timeflie

I'll second user5076's suggestion of older women. Also, how about couples taking pictures of themselves as couples? Couples don't have to be defined sexually either, it could be any two people who share a bond that gives them a shared identity though that might be difficult to verify.

#9 September 8th, 2003 02:21 PM

Head

timeflie wrote:

I'll second user5076's suggestion of older women. Also, how about couples taking pictures of themselves as couples? Couples don't have to be defined sexually either, it could be any two people who share a bond that gives them a shared identity though that might be difficult to verify.

Funny you should bring this up.  Stay tuned!

#10 September 17th, 2003 12:38 AM

redwine

Show every photo, that was shot, even the unsharp and dark pictures. Maybe these can be artful, too.

Show all type of women.

Show more. About 20-30 pics a day is not really much.

Some kind words: This is an absolute breathtaking site. I love it. There is no similar site in the whole www, which have nearly that quality of real girls next door. It's unique and it's the future, believe me. Once, this site is as well known as yahoo! or google.

Board footer